Classically trained at the International Culinary Center in New York City as a Grand Pastry Chef. I create classic French pastries with a unique twist, from cookies, tarts, pies, cakes, sugar work, chocolates, viennoiseries and fine dining desserts. Taught to infuse a cornucopia of flavors from spices, fruits, tea infusions, coffee and much more in foams, ice cream, sorbets, granita, custards, creams, mousses, chocolates and again so much more. It truly is an endless sort of combination in flavors.
When most people think of pastry chefs, they think of towering wedding cakes, delicious tarts and scrumptious cookies, but few know of the intense amount of skills and work that went into creating any one of those tasty desserts. Wedding cakes, for example, require more than just one layer and must be prepared just so, while one additional minute in the oven can be the difference between perfect cookies and burned cookies. For this purpose i keep myself creative, patient, organized, hard working, and attentive to detail.
Creating with my hands in order to put many components together to make a masterpiece. Fine dining allows you to create desserts inspired by art, fashion, colors, and the beauty of nature on a plate. My passion does not end here. I love working with Danish, puff pastry, and croissant dough, to create viennoiseries such as bear claws, Oranais, croissants, brioche, Chausson aux pommes, Pain aux raisins and again so much more.
(313) 995 4551
The International Culinary Center, New York, NY
Founded as the French Culinary Institute
Grand Diploma in Professional Pastry Arts
· Intensive course of culinary study and 600 hours of hands-on practical training in classic pastry arts techniques
· Working knowledge of tarts, cookies, pate a choux, puff pastry, breads, cakes, plated desserts, frozen desserts, sugar works, chocolate works
· Practical experience of egg-foam and creamed butter cakes, meringues, butter creams, fillings, marzipan, fondant, chocolate piping, assembly, delivery etc.
Henry Ford Community College, Dearborn MI
Associates in Accounting
Indiana Marketing and Catering
· Prepared and served meal accompaniments to 700 plus guests, Assisted with orders to go, as needed, Addressed problems with various conceptualized methods, Coordinated with people to generate a productive environment, Prep-cooking, pizza making, salad station, dish washing, sanitation, inventory etc.
Empire Realty Group
Real Estate Agent
· Experienced Realtor (Full Time): Reo, Bpo, Listing Agent, Buyers Agent, Investment properties
Pro Net Design and Advertising
2012 - Current
Owner and Operator
· Graphics Designer, creating digital and print marketing materials for small to mid-sized businesses and local non-profit organizations
Distribution Wholesale and Retail
2001-2011 Store Manager
· Sales/Research, Relationship Management, Marketing Manager, Operation Management, Data entry, Operations, Cash handling operations, Sales and after sales follow up, Scheduling (work hours, deliveries, and shipment), Marketing Communication, Administration and facilities services, Customer service and Assistance
Additional Skills and Experience
· ServSafe certified
· Freelance Caterer
· Trust to Sell
· Customer Satisfaction
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Pagemaker
Are you not finding the answers to your questions here? Are you interested in finding out more about how my skills and experience can help you?
Drop me a line, and I will get back to you soon!